Had enough

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Shauna Lea, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

There is no way out, someone please pull me out of this because i give up!
    Ive just had enough :sad:

2. lolinterwebs

lolinterwebs Member

There is always a way out. What wrong that its got you so upset? :) If you need someones ear to bend drop by the chat and tell us whats on your mind.

3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Everything that could possibly have gone wrong this weekend has, i was going ok and now im just in the same heap i started in..its never ending and i dont have the strength, nor do i care anymore!

4. lolinterwebs

lolinterwebs Member

Keep your chin up it will get better trust me on that! I know it probably doesn't feel like it but it will. :) Have you tried doing something in the mean time to lighten your mood like reading or even going out a stroll or something?

5. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I have tried everything possible...its just not going to get better any time soon and i dont kno if i can hold on :sad:

6. lolinterwebs

lolinterwebs Member

Is there someone you can talk to about how your feeling? Like a parent or something?

7. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

No..i cant

8. lolinterwebs

lolinterwebs Member

No one at all? What about one of the members here that you know?

9. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Well yes i have friends on here and in real life and parents i could talk to them all...but its not enough n e more...thre is only one person and he can do it

10. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

shauna :hug: :hug: :hug:

11. blade

blade Well-Known Member

there is ...ur hearts. have faith in ur self sometimes. say no to sum things will help. meditate, just igoring it will haelp.

hun i hope im anyhelp.
    nic
    xox

take care im always here if u wanna talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.