.....Had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bonez, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonez

Bonez Active Member

Ive jus had enough 2day is a yr since my dad died an i cant cope missin him so badly dat i jus wana join him, itz not fair i jus wanna die 2nite an b wit him bin cryin all day an i dont wanna cry no more i jus wanna take summit an sleep neva 2 wake up again itz hard coz 2day shulda bin ma babys 1st bday 2day but i lost dat baby an den he dies on da same day does god hate me dat much y cant i jus die 2nite itz all im finkin about i jus feel so unsafe an not in control i jus really wanna do summit 2 take dis pain away ma shrink has given it wit me coz i miss her calls dere is jus no1 were i am 2 keep me livin pls let me die 2nite

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi B and so sorry about your terrible losses...when I lost one of my best friends several yrs ago, I was able to see (what a blessing) how fortunate I was to have had a love like that...many ppl do not have that type of unconditonal caring...this got me through the rough spots...I miss him everyday, but I know he would have wanted me to have a good life, so when I can, I try to in his memory...time has helped and the overpowering sadness has lessened somewhat, but I will always miss him...lucky to have had him in my life for as long as I did...hope the pain lessens...big hugs, J

3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

You have a treasure in good memory hun. I know you wish he was there, for you,with you and to see that new baby of yours. You have been blessed by his love to you and wish and hope you can carry on his teachings about love in giving the same to your own child. Do not feel deprived of his love as it will be alive in you no matter what till the end of time. He is with you each step you make hun. You are part of him as him to you in the flesh and so are you both in the flesh of that innocent child. Bless yourself, feel blessed for all he gave you and passed down to you and continue passing it down to the baby. I found out that talking to a loved one that passed away as if present (somehow in spirit) helps .... talk to him as if he was there listening to you hun. Sorry for the loss yet happy for your blessings.

Keep his memory alive for you and tell the baby about him. Make sure he is not forgotten. Pain will ease over time but that time has not yet come... the first two years are the worse but passed the first year slowly healing makes it way. Be kind to yourself today, embrace and cuddle yourself.

Be well and safe hun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.