Had enough

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by wantit2end, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wantit2end

wantit2end Guest

I want to die, i cant stop feeling like this. I thought i could change my life, myself, but i cant and i cant stop thinking about something that happened ages ago and i should be over it by now...
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

There's no written 'policy' or anything in life stating how long it should take for us to get over something. Moving on from events is a personal process and it is something that can't and shouldn't be rushed. If it'll help, talk to us about what you're having trouble moving on from, maybe typing it out will get it off your chest and make you feel a little better. There's also no shame in asking for help. I know we want to do things by ourself but sometimes we need to admit that it isn't possible. :hug:
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

In some ways I can relate to what your going through. The time it takes does vary from person to person. The most important thing is to not put pressure on yourself to quickly get over the past events.
  4. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I think resistance said it best here..yea we have to deal with things in our own way and on our own time. Don't let others make you feel pressured into solving all your problems. Even when other people aren't patient with us we still need to be patient with ourselves.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.