had enough

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Danny Crooks, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

of everythin

i cant sleep, i cant eat, i cant think because my mind is full of mush, i contstantly have toifight the urge to self harm, i feel like dying 90% of the day, the other 10% i wish everyone else was
    i cant go on like this

2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:hug: :hug: :pm: :hug: :hug:

3. Danny Crooks

I'm really really sorry, im a bit of a special case (very, more than 'a bit') with the internet and i dont know what that means :shy:

4. Danny Crooks

seriously,

I just went out for an evening walk as I havent been out of bed all day, .. I was accosted by people begging tryna sell me drugs (i would have less annoyed if i had money!), had a drunk guy trying to start a fight with me, i merked him in front of his mates for that and he soon stfu!

now im home, and i just want to fuckin cut cut cut cut cut
    thats all my mind is on
    i fuckin hate myself, im so low.
    this is just ridiculous
    i need to get away :(

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sounds like you were walking in an unsafe place. Do you have things you can do as a distraction when you are feeling so low? Any hobbies? Things you'd like to learn to do? Somewhere safe you can go? Please stay safe. :hug:

6. Danny Crooks

im not staying in a particularly nice area to be honest, but i think i may go away for a few days today.

ido music, but i have no motivation, inspirtion, or inclnation to do it lately :(

break may be what i need!