Had Enough

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by wallflower, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I don't think I want revenge, I just want justice. I am only willing to tolerate these medications because they broke me down to a certain level of tolerance. I was reduced, and refitted for the picture. My life is nothing but pure misery and constant confusion, pain, sleep paralysis, anxiety, ptsd, all fall into the picture from the four or five hospitalizations that I can't forget anymore.

Why wouldn't I be suicidal? They drove me to it. I was hospitalized when I was 17 against my will. I was young, happy, free, and seeing things no one could understand. When I said my dad was sexist, he carried me across the room and threw me onto the floor and screamed at me. Do you know how that feels?

NO. You don't know how I feel. The doctor I had ignored me, he said it was ALL schizophrenia. Nothing else, but I could treat depression if I just happened to feel like it or take Ambien or Seroquel. Just give me the whole god damn pharmaceutical company! I was kept awake in the hospital originally for 9 weeks straight, and I wouldn't have lost my mind at least some bit? I won't go into ne more details...because this shit is over.
  2. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

I'm very sorry about your life experiences and nobody should have gone through what you did at such a young age. Just know that you all not alone in this and you have people around you caring. Mental problems are hard to deal with I know but you can overcome them. I don't blameyou for not loving life in a hospital because very few people do. Keep living your life day by day and hopefully you can get through this quickly.
  3. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have been feeling upset because of something...I think someone in my life is dying or is going to die. I can't help freaking out, I keep my cool for so long until just the slightest thing breaks me down and I haven't been talking to many people these days.
  4. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

Try not to isolate yourself too much even if it means talking as you are to people on here... isolation is a killer and it snowballs all feelings of anxiety and mental distress. I think there are a few on here who directly relate to your situation. I hope things get nbetter for you xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.