Had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sunny, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunny

sunny Member

Ive had enough of life. Last night I took all my sleeping tablets with a bottle of wine. I cried when i woke up. Everything i do fails im running out of energy for all of this i just want it to end. Every day is harder than the last and i cant cope with it. The place I live is supported housing and they control everything i do they even had a go at me when i got back from the hospital earlier, i hate them!! like its easy for me which planet are they living on? somebody help me before i take all the paracetomol ive got .

2. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

I'm glad you woke up.:) Apparently fate has bigger plans for you than to end it all.You woke up for a reason.Nothing just happens.I hope you have a doctor,and if you took really a lot of pills you really need to go to ER because you could have damage to your liver or other internal organs.I think you should tell them what you did and that you are in danger of doing it again.This will get the ball rolling to get you some help.It takes courage to do that,though.If you rather call a doctor you already have(a therapist if you have one) then call them.Your next step should be to do something to get yourself some help.
    Let us know how your doing.

3. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hi Sunny,

I'm so sorry to hear about what's been happening. :sad:

I'm not trying to make you feel bad but please don't take too many of those pills. It isn't good for your liver and you'll end up worse off than you are. I've been there and waiting around in a hospital for days afterwards getting liver tests is not a good feeling.

I cry myself every night I drive home from work because my life is so painful. It's so sad to hear that a nice person like you is doing the same at night and then knocking yourself out.

I know it must be hard living with people having a go at you when you're unwell. It happens to me too and it's so upsetting. Maybe finding a good person to talk to about these difficulties may help. A therapist and doctor are good options because they are trained in this.

Please stay strong and I hope you have a good day or night. You are a nice person and nothing but happiness is what you should get and will get if you give it a chance.

Take care.

Kind regards,

Polar

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi sunny i really hope you don't listen to the people who can be cruel. Ignore them they are no ones. I think you deserve as much help as all of us and you need to get it. Please call you doctor or therapist councillor anyone to let them know how you are feeling. You may just need a change in medication. Know we care here about you so keep posting please let us know how you are doing. I love your name sunny it brings back memories of when i was young. take care please get blood test done to make sure liver is fine.

5. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

hi sunny..just seeing how you are doing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.