had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by indie, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indie

indie Well-Known Member

cant take it any longer i just want to go to sleep and never wake up i cant handle anymore fbs and nightmares and im beginning to realise my family would be better of without me.
  2. createdforopinion

createdforopinion Active Member

I'd like to be able to tell you "hold on", but I'm feeling the same way you are. Just want to go to sleep for eternity and forget about all the shit.

There are people here who can/are going to give you much more encouraging words than I have. Hope you find a way out somehow.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

NO your family would definietly not be better off without you. They would be better if you reached out and got some help for you. They would suffer greatly thinking they did not help you enough. There is help out there just call crisis you doctor emerg any of these and tell them you are having suicidal thoughts. They may or may not take youto hospital but at least you will get the help you need to start feeling better. please call crisis and get help for you.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I well relate to you.. I sleep all day because no ones around.. At night I feel a little better knowing my sister is in the next room..Are you in therapy?? Even though it's not a quick fix you can learn to cope with it..It sounds like partially you are lonely.. You will find friends here at the forum.. People with similar problems that you can open up and talk to..
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi indie,

I'm sure your family wouldn't be better off without you.What makes you think they would? :sad:

Please stay and talk to us x
  6. indie

indie Well-Known Member

i spend more time yelling at them than i do playing with them and for stupid little things i love them to bits but i just feel they deserve better im a bad mother i know that i may love them but thats not enough. and my partner deserves someone who can give him what he wants in bed and keep him happy i cant do that at lest not to his standards anyway.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

First you children will always love and need their mom. Noone is perfect but a childs love is unconditional and you will only destroy them if you committ suicide. They will always wonder what they did wrong why you didn't love them enough to hang in there to get help for yourself. Your husband as well he married you had kids with you because he loves you. The is no good reasons to end your life when there are options out there that will help you to improve your life. Have yu called you doctor or therapist and let them know how you are doing. Let them know so they can get you some help okay
    Remember being a mother noone gave us a manual on how to do this but as long as you love your children they will feel it. please call and get some help to make you feel better stronger so yu can be strong for your family okay.
  8. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

There are a lot of parts of my past that I regret and haunt me every night. I feel for you indie.
  9. My mom ran out on me. That, I think, is the cause of many of my problems.

I say this to point out that no matter how rough it is, how mean you think you might be, it is hard to do more damage to your children than by abandoning them. Your family would definitely be worse off without you.

But, this can't be the only reason you stay. If it is, you'd resent then for keeping you here. Your happiness has to come first.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.