Had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by loulou, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loulou

loulou New Member

It doesn't seem to matter what I do or how much I try...it all goes wrong and I know its my fault...really and truly feel like giving up
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

what happened? Sounds like something happened that has got you upset and down or am I misunderstanding it is just more of the same old same old? We are here to listen so please keep posting, it helps to let out how you feel cuz if you are like me it blows up bigger if kept inside.
  3. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

hello loulou,

i have felt that way too, but when i am feeling slightly less confused/exhausted sick, i know i cannot possibly be responsible for it all. Honestly, you can't be at fault for everything, even if you feel/believe this, even if someone has told you are.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Loulou and welcome...please tell us more so that we can show you our caring and support...big hugs, J
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey loulou,
    Welcome to the forums!! It sounds like you take everything upon yourself.. Even other peoples baggage.. Like the OP said not everything can be your fault.. Try and look for some good out of things..We are here to listen to you and offer what support that we can..Take care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.