Had Enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hateslife, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hateslife

Hateslife New Member

The only reason i'm still alive is because my mum is and i wouldn't put her through the pain of losing me to suicide but it's always on my mind, i just want out, i can't help wishing she would pass on so that i can do it which makes me feel guilty as hell, i've even thought of........ i cant say it. My life's a mess but it'd take too long to go into detail, i suppose just writing this out helps a tiny bit.
  2. ClaireAnnette

ClaireAnnette Member

We'll we're all here to help you vent and try to manage your feelings. It's good that you have someone who cares about you so much that she'll keep you from doing what you want to do. You can PM me if i you want to vent. :)

Best of Luck
  3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

our love for your mom is admirable. You are such a good person. PLEASE STAY We can help and want you as our friend PLEASE. Hope and love are here for you!!!! You will find others you will love too and who will love you with the great love you have!!!!

Write me,

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi. I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time in your life and that you're feeling suicidal. Please don't give up hope. You love your mother and I know that you wouldn't do anything to hurt her, both physically or emotionally. Keep finding the strength to stay alive. :hug:
  5. Hateslife

Hateslife New Member

Thank you all for your kind words, i appreciate them. I'm just existing at the moment, i'm trapped in a hopeless situation waiting for my life to end, knowing it's going to get slowly worse and harder to cope with. Just when i think there might be a light at the end of the tunnel i realise it's a train.
  6. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

The train was me, whats your story friend?
    Hopeless situations are good, they make you 100x stronger and brighter when you realize how to get out.
  7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hope you are ok. Praying fror you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.