had enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeble

it all just seems to utterly pointless, putting one foot infront of the other is so fucking hard, I just want it all to go away. Am struggling so much tonight with flashbacks, its like living through worst nightmares every day. just want it all to go away

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
So sorry you are going through this...I used to have them all day and night...took a lot of work to get them in my past..please PM me if I can be of any help...J

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Pointless no hardwork defininetly yes but with most things in life i have learned nothing absolutely nothing comes easy I too struggle with the pain and fatigue of the constant battle Therapy will help at first you think no but in time the flashbacks are less and come with you having more control over what is happening You will survive this hell this is nothing right compared to what was this is just dam emotions now okay you have made it thru the hell now you just have to allow yourself time to heal as much time as you need take it okay and heal DO NOT give them anymore power then they have okay YOU have all the power now not the past.

i know what it's like to be overwhelmed with flashbacks. therapy and meds have really helped. i've learned that the abuse already happened once, now it's just the memories (scary in themselves but nothing as bad as what i first experienced). the medication i'm on is propranalol. it's used for ptsd and has really helped esp. the nightmares. maybe you could look into it?

weeble

mum just collected my daughter for the day, this is it, i give up, they won the battle a long long time ago, i just didnt realise

weeble

i cant cope with feeling like this anymore. nightmares and flashbacks are overwhelming me, reminding me of how disgusting I really am, how much dirt flows through my viens, i just want out now, am stopping the bus and getting off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00