had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RoGuE, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoGuE

RoGuE New Member

tried so hard to look forward but things are too much now.. lost my son 3 yrs ago and i am tired of the painted smile and pretentiousness. i see all my family with their kids passing gifts and things are fine.. it breaks me in two..i have consumed quite a bit of alcohol now <mod edit, TDM -- methods>
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2010
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

We will not tell you how to kill yourself, but we WILL support you in getting better and hopefully guide you away from a bad time.

I hope you will be ok :hug: xx
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Rogue and welcome to SF. Please don't try to kill yourself. I'm sorry for the loss of your son and you're still dealing with his loss. Do you have any other children who still need you in their lives? Feel free to post a message in the 'Loved and Lost' forum in memory of your son. Sorry for your loss. :sad: :hug:
  4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to the forum. As we are a pro life site we do not allow people to ask for or discuss methods here, hence I have edited your post. I hope that you instead choose to stay here and talk about what's led you to feel this way instead. I really am sorry for your loss -- no parent should outlive his or her child.

5. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Do not ask strangers to tell you how to kill yourself before you tell those around how you really feel inside.Tell them of your painted smile and pretense,those most close to you will already have a clue about this.

If you don't talk to them then they definitely will not feel able to talk to you.

Most possibly there could have been many words they wanted to pass on to you in the past when they felt you needed them,but they may have felt fearful of disruspting a state of mind that they felt you needed to create within yourself in order to carry on.

If you let them know there is no calm or tranquility inside of you to be disrupted by their words,then you can have true relations with those who love you and also feel the pain of seeing you having to wear the mask of being okay.
    Whether it be in public or in private.

Real situations impose false obligations upon us all.
    You must know the love and understanding is still there for you.
    It has just been warped by the strange protocols and expectations of society.

No-one around you should be expecting you to feel any differently from the first day.Even if it visits you just for a little bit each day or for long stretches.

Please hold on.
  6. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

Rogue - Please come and tell us how you feel today. I can't imagine your pain but we want to be here for you.
  7. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I lost a young person close to me, sure it was not an immediate blood relative but I know a little of the pain you are going through. That said, we all create a kind of hell when badly depressed and the landscape differs from person to person depending on the gravity of the events leading to depression.

Bereavement is the worse, its a horrible thing and I'm sure all the old platitudes you hear might as well be spoken in Greek or Latin.

I hope you can come back Rogue to at least say you are still here with us.

Is there anyone else lost a child?

Your immediate thought is "god, let me do a deal" - you know what I mean. And that would not be suicide. Sadly, God does not do deals like that. A life for a life never can happen or we'd all trade our lives as soon as a child got cancer and so on.

Of all the things in the world to happen, losing jobs, even a home, parents, friends, lovers even - all that pain is not as bad as that of losing a child. just so you might gauge it.

What makes it worse is that even when you are married you might find that loss makes the marriage fall apart. This is common also.

I hope rogue still has parents maybe and pray they still are with the partner.

As for the booze, just don't drink TOO much. It will make your very maudlin and its not called a 'depressant' for nothing.

Here's hoping you are 'ok'.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope Rogue is okay. :unsure:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.