had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Had enough of this shit .... hopefully i die soon

2. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Did something happen to make you feel like this?

3. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Yes ... something on another forum am on .... asking me why it will take me two years to lose weight .... IT BECAUSE AM A FAT FUCK THAT'S WHY

4. ~Young-Violet~

Don't use that forum. Stay on this one. Some people just don't understand. Sorry to hear about that :hug: x

5. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Thanks .... it's just that my weight is a sensitive subject and i have an eating disorder and the forum was an eating disorder forum and i had been to my dr today about my eating disorder and she wants me to see a dietitian but the only way i can see one through my dr is to be diabetic witch am not or ask my psych who might say no because of my weight ( am obese ) its that or a group for people with a bmi over 40 that has a dietitian attached to it but i have social anxiety so it will be hard for me to go .
    The dr said it will take a year to two years for me to lose the weight if i eat healthy but i have psychical disability so it would take me that long to lose it and the person in the forum was asking why it would take me so long for me to lose weight that its too long amount of time.

I also am feeling very irritable i think it is my psychosis ...am seeing things and hearing things am taking my medication for it but over the last few days i have blown up at my husband about 4 time and blown up on forums twice .
    I feel very emotional as well and feeling like i should die
    Am started looking at methods now

6. ~Young-Violet~

Please look away from the methods I used to do that often, it won't help trust me. Could you speak to the Forum owner about the insensative comment yyou had recieved and that it had affected you alot? Having a ED can be hard and it is a sensative subject my friend made a website about Eating dissorders you may want to check out,
    www.beateatingdisorders.webs.com
    She has a forum to you can post on asking for help may be ccheck it out be warned theres music on the home page :hug: I'm sorry your in such a emotional state but together we can help and supprt you and offer kindness and hope :hug:

7. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Thanks ill check it out ....i might say something to the mods about it.

i'll try and not read the methods

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hey reaper. If you're trying to lose weight, exercise more, eat lots of healthy foods and drink plenty of water. Whole wheat carbs and lean proteins are great too. :hug:

9. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I cant exercise anymore than what i am doing just now due to my physical disability , and am eating healthy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.