Had Enough

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Jan 23, 2011.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

It frustrates and angers me so much when people are like "please tell me your not down/depressed again" I mean WTF?! I come here when im not doing very well, i dont come if i dont need to. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WAY I FEEL?! IF FEELING THE WAY I DO MEANS I AM NOT WELCOME THEN ILL LEAVE. If this happens again in chatroom i will block, im done with trying to explain and being shot down and feeling inferior because of who i am and what i feel.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

of course you are allowed to feel what you are feeling most of us here are sad and in pain sorry you felt judged but please continue to post and to release the pain here hugs

3. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

Thanks total eclipse. I have "ignored" this person in chatroom which has helped but it still angers me. Its not the first time and probably wont be the last but when i leave here upset or worse than when i come in...just not worth it

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

this is what this forum is about so of course you have the right to say how you feel..
    blocking them sounds like a good thing to do..
    I wish people would understand that this is a SUPPORT forum ..

5. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

hey! :hug:

don't worry your precious self about it. it's likely not a personal thing, as whoever that is could have bones to pick with just about anyone here were they judging based upon that alone. they're probably in as much a bad place as any of us are. maybe projecting. maybe not. i dunno, though. none of my business regardless, but don't let it weigh on you much

i think you're lovely. you're entitled to how you feel, you're only human like us all, just sorry you're feeling that way and i'm always hoping it's improved for you

not much for advice but do know i'll hear you out if ever you need it!

6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

That royally sucks! This is a place to get support and help when we need it, not to be told stupid things by stupid people. :hug: Hope that you are OK.