had enough

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by aussiegal, Apr 9, 2012.

1. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

At home alone. I feel like I am over and over saying the same thing. I can't do this anymore. Yes i am taking meds, yes i am seeing a psychologist, yes i am exercising yes i am meditating
    no i am not sleeping well. I can't do this. I hate everything and everyone. People should just bugger off and leave me here to die. i dont wanna fight anymore. i need to be back in hospital so maybe i can get the strength back to live. but to go to hospital will mean that i lose and disappoint my boyfriend. again i have gone back to the whole pretending i am fine role just so i dont upset people. they say they dont want me to do that and they want me to be honest. but when i am they dont want to hear it.
    what do i do.
    what can i do.
    surely there is an answer out there somewhere.
    surely there is a cure.
    surely i dont have to live the rest of my life like this.
    surely this is not all there is.

2. RobertA

RobertA New Member

I agree that people don't want to hear about depression even though they claim to be sympathetic and want to listen to you. Deep down, they all believe we just need a big kick in the butt and we will be fine. My butt has been kicked by myself and others for 40 years and I still am not fine. I wish I had an answer for you, but ending it is NOT the answer. And don't waste energy hating everyone, they're not worth the emotional effort.

Get some aerobic exercise if you can. Go out to the great Australian desert if you can, look at the Milky Way or the Magellanic clouds. There is beauty out there independent of the fools we may have to deal with on a daily basis.

By the way, I live on the other side of the world, USA. My country is a depression factory. Only three things matter here, money. Money, and MONEY.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012