Had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lelantgirl, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

I am going.............don't get anywhere on here..............just round in circles and not sure what doing here anyway.................some you guys very helpful but my posts only get 1 or 2 replies, and reading others seems some get loads and others hardly any...................why?
    Aren't we ALL worthy and EQUAL?????????????????????

I am better keeping things to myself and just slipping away.
  2. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

Not true.....the slipping away bit. Equally not true, the keeping things to yourself, it'll just eat away at you.
    There's no rhyme or reason to why some threads get more responses than others, I've seen it so many times on other sites, try to not worry about it, I think many people read the threads but not many feel confident or able enough to respond. I've always found messaging the best way of getting other people's thoughts.

Whatever you decide to do, best wishes, and if you do need to get things in the written word, I'll always read.

3. tness

tness Well-Known Member

Im also reading a lot of threads. But I don't always have the strength to focus answering, I have my daemons that is screaming in my head all the time.

But lelantgirl you should know this, I think of you, and so do the others on this fantastic forum.
    I hope you will see some light in the near future. My light is off, and changing lightbulb is very hard for me right now. But one day I will have some light again, when I'm not sure.

Be strong!!!
  4. Lps

Lps Well-Known Member

Hey Lelant,

Yeah, lots of people read the posts but kind of feel shy to say something. Sometimes I'm just not sure what's the right thing to say. But it has nothing to do with you or who you are.

And you definitely have to talk. That's a big, big thing. You have to express how you feel. Shoving it down or swallowing it only makes people feel sad. So get your feelings out. Just put them out there and let people respond.

There's a lot of really kind people here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.