Had enought

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sparklesprestonia, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparklesprestonia

    sparklesprestonia New Member

    I have been living with a guy for the last 8 months he has now decided to steal all my ps3 games blu rays and dvds he has left me with shit loads of dept I have rent to pay I have bills to pay My wage does not pay for the rent and bills for the month. What am I to do all i can feel is going for the knife in the kthchin to ease my pain I have had enouth non of my mate now how I i feel
    . He has left me what am I todo
  2. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    You p hone the police and tell them he has broken his contract and the he has stolen from you and get your things back hun ok hugs
  3. pickwithaustin

    pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

    Agreed. Call the police and file a theft report. Grab life by the ... and make it work for your advantage.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.