had it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fluffypingu, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

ive had it fucking feeling voices flashbacks the bullying and all i just had it i really cant take anymore i took an od lastnight i wish it worked i just had ennough and yeah i jjust hate my life i miss u grandad so much i just want to be with you why cant i

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your grandad does not want you there with him yet. He would want you to keep trying to get well to be happy. Dam pain and sadness i understand it gets exhausting the fight. Just take on one battle at a time okay one hour at a time but you can beat this with the help of professionals and supportive people around you take care of YOU okay please

3. Fluffypingu

i just had enpough its all too much :i'm sorry:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Don't be sorry aimee i know it gets very hard at times but please reach out okay call your doctor crisis line a friend get some support for you :hugtackles:

5. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Bullying hurts people and you've been hurt by ignorant people, likely young people who can be really cruel at times. That changes when you are an adult - and for young people it seems like a million miles away but trust me its not.

You ought to speak to someone though - don't hold this in and let yourself become a kind of prisoner of your own negative thoughts. Don't isolate yourself and know that there are people who care a lot. Millions of successful adults will have been through bullying and bereavement. In the end you pity the bullies. The ones I know have no power now they are adults. Its so obvious they are the weak ones now! I pray for them but part of me also thinks "what goes around came around, fool"

I pray for your granddad also - pray that your love of him and his hopes for you in your life will blossom. Though you cannot see it now - you have time on your side and there are people out there who you'll feel comfortable in the company of.

Please speak to someone about the bullying. Even if its just here then its a start as you can learn a lot here about how you feel and how best to feel a bit better about yourself.

Hopefully some of the ladies here will have a bond in that respect, perhaps seeing in you their own selves when they were young girl or woman.

6. tiredfighter

tiredfighter Well-Known Member

Aimee I really need some help too, would you be interested in helping me figure out who would win a fight between smurfette and mama moomin? I'm doin the research but could seriously use another person on this, it'd be massively appreciated :)

7. Fluffypingu

wtf random no sorry i got enough shit going on in mylife without helping ppl on projects plus i would make u faill as i failed all my asignments etc so yeah sorry no can do

8. tiredfighter

just tryna distract ya, random is all I have, sorry

9. Fluffypingu

nah its ok dont worry i just wana end it all

10. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: Sending you some of my strength. Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

11. Fluffypingu

really cant take this its too much

12. tiredfighter

really dunno what to say to make you feel better, or web if there is anything I or anyone else CAN say, but I hope that whatever happens you find your peace of mind.

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't give up aimee. Please don't harm yourself hon. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.