had it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Fluffypingu, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

ive had it i really cant do this anymore just been called a murdereer i just cant do it i cant i never wanted this to happen i really didnt i'm so fucking ashamed of myself everyone will be happy wen i am dead so i mayaswell just do it sorry all but i just cannot take anymoree

2. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

hun u not a murderer :hug: diff people have diff views on things but they are wrong to judge you like that. Please know i care for you. I would not be happy at all if you were to die, you have had to make a hard decision but u did what was right for you, no one, NOT A SINGLE PERSON should ever judge you for that. Please pm me if you are able and want to talk, you are not alone :hug:

3. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

i didnt want to do wat i did i didnt want to have the fucking sergery but i were forced into it by the doctor they said i would die from infection or rupture of the tubes why do i fucking bother just let me end it i have nio use on this earth anymore

4. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

hun if it wasn't ur choice then there was nothing u can do, its just wasn't meant to be. None of it was your fault hun :hug:

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Did you have an abortion? If you did it to save your life, then you did nothing wrong. :hug:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

here if you need me hun x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.