Had sex and..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by SadDude87, May 22, 2008.

1. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

As usual, I just couldn't feel anything. It felt OK, but no better than masturbation ...

Granted, it was with someone I have no deep feelings for. I've never had sex with someone I actually liked, and I have only been sexually active for a short time ...

Question, does this make the difference? I feel that as a guy I should just be able to love it whenever whereever. But most of the time I just don't feel it, and it takes me ages to blow.

I'd like to think it would make a difference if it was with someone I cared for, but the problem is the sensation itself, sex is nothing great, and jacking myself off is better than a blow job .. so I don't know. Maybe I am asexual or something.
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Sex is nothing great I agree. I think it will make a difference when it is with someone you care about. It's as if guys are supposed to just want sex with whoever whenever. But the truth is that it really isn't worth it unless you really care about the person.
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

You might have a case of deathgrip, but at the same time it sounds like you are just plain disinterested.
  4. Fishman

Fishman Guest

how'd you come across this sex?
  5. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

To me it made a difference. When I did it with my first gf that I loved very much it was amazing but when I did it with another girl I did not care to deeply about it was nothing special. It does make a difference there is nothing wrong with you but the times I did it with the girl I loved it was so passionate and amazing just because we cared and loved each other so much.
  6. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I don't think it's only 'caring' about someone you're going to have to be open emotionally and everything and to have kind of two way communication with someone- that's the only way I think you can get the kind of intimacy with anyone.

As for sex being the same as masturbation- it depends on what you want. I've had so so 'good' physical sex and it was purely fun at the time but I'd still come away thinking, that was all it was just fun...and it was ok but I'd feel empty and wanting a lot more than fun- (not that there's anything wrong with fun) but I suppose having a relationship with someone, a proper relationship means you can explore everything, sex being fun, as well as a lot of other things including emotional intimacy and love...and whatever else you want-a relationship with the right person makes any kind of physical intimacy (or thought of) overpowering..

But I understand. Sex can be really very depressing and soul destroying if you're not with the right person and wanting something specific, or if it's just dead boring masturbation-relief type sex with someone you're not clicking with ...

Then again, masturbation can be amazing...it depends on what's going through your mind and who you're thinking about and general 'how you're feeling generally' (ie, if you're depressed/angry it's not going to be much good)
    Last edited: May 23, 2008
  7. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

Yeah, I've had better wanks than some of the sex :biggrin:

But what you are describing is quite normal. And in Sex "Normal" covers a lottttttttt of ground :blink:

Sometimes Sex is simply about the jingle of the dingle and little else - but remarkably pleasant nonetheless, but with someone you like or love yer get the option of the full making love experiance - which is as much in the big head as the small one....and what exactly is involved - soft music under the stars or covered in salad cream tied up in a hammock - is irrelevent..........but even in a "comitted loving relationship" this still can involve good old fashioned.......boring sex. :laugh:

Not sure if I should mention this with a potentially younger audience - mods feel free to edit - but, it takes a committed partner with some good technique to blow yer stack, without assistance from yerself. On that one practice really does make perfect :tongue: Otherwise consider it a pleasant warm up to the main event, rather than thinking it should be an earth shattering experiance.
  8. When I had sex in the Autumn of 2006, I liked it. However, after some hours after she went home, my being alone, depression would take over from the good emotional feeling which I experienced right after the sex. Also, I had sex at one point last year, which was just awful. Overall, I don't want sex again, unless it is with someone who I love and who loves me. I want the good emotional feeling to last.
  9. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Sex is sex. Don't believe that sex is always going to be amazing or all men just want to have sex because they want sex.

Not everyone wants just sex, it is hard to enjoy it if you don't love the person.
    You need to find someone who makes you feel amazing... don't waste your body on people you don't want to be with.
  10. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

masturbation to me always feels better than sex... but better than fellatio im not sure - i think maybe i overdid 'self service' throughout the years...
  11. kungfuhamster

kungfuhamster Member

as someone who gets it only infrequently - i think any sex is better than no sex at all.