hahahahaha

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Apr 25, 2007.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

doesnt matter

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2007
  2. :hug: I hope life gets better for you soon, Matt.

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Matt

I'm sorry you are having a tough time with your money, I hope that gets resolved...but you made a comment it said time to fade time to die...i hope that isn't because of the money issues. Time to fade and time to die..no not good. I love you hun, if you need to talk Im here

4. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey MJ, I like you alot and see you as a really good friend, I especially like chatting to you about webmaster stuff but wanted you to know that I am here as a friend too if you need anyone to talk to on messenger anytime. Take care and be safe,
    Your Friend :hug:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

That goes for me too :hug:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are wrong Matt. It does matter. How you feel, what you do, how you are. They all matter. You see, they all matter because you matter. I know you do not share my opinion about this right now, but you can't disagree because it is my opinion. I am entitled to how I feel just like you are. You are a wonderful person. You have a kind heart. Please take care of yourself, stay safe and don't pull away from those you matter most too. Let us help you the best way we can. :hug: