Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by happiness, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happiness

happiness Member

OH NOOO they banned me from the chat (and <mod edit: *useless*: dont pick out individual members> will probably ban me from the site. <mod edit: *useless*: insulting>. Get up and do what makes you happy, fuck everything else.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
  2. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

i feel sorry for you
  3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i dont think u r really helping matters of other people!!
  4. Spirit Wing

Spirit Wing Active Member

i hope you managed to read my response to your other post before it was deleted - as you knew it would be.

basically, it seems that you have relation issues and are unable at the moment to see through your anger to be able to either show compassion for others or know when to stop talking.

perhaps it's time you considered jumping right back onto those meds. when you're sober of course.
  5. happiness

happiness Member

Yeah i'm glad you feel sorry for me. wont add a name.<mod edit: *useless*: triggering and blaming other members>. Dude I really dont care if you ban me. Its pretty clear from my last few posts and the things i said in the chat that I dont give fuck. I even said in my lost, "this is probably my lost post cause i'm probably going to get banned" Lol good life
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Happiness is so angry so much pain lashing out just needed some time to heal right now has noone to help I hate it when people are banned I understand it to a point but then they are lost it stating he didn't care he really did the pain the anger i wish it doesn't matter i hope somehow gets help
  7. redemption

redemption Active Member

Dude you're pretty pathetic sitting and picking on people feeling down and depressed, how about you cancel your account here yourself instead and go out and do all those fun things you so like talking about.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.