Haii. Are you in the same therapy as I am? πŸ‘‹πŸ»β˜ΊοΈ

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
My upcoming follow up after discharged with the types of therapy at psychologist room:

Treating severe anxiety.
- Speech therapy
- Victor mindset/Innerchild therapy
- Play therapy
- CBT & DBT
- 784 breathing exercises

HappyKitty

I have done a bit of CBT, some DBT and inner child work. Is the 784 breathing exercises similar to mindfulness?
yeah. first, getting the breathing right then reinforcing the mindfulness after that cbt/dbt. olala I’m curious, how does this inner child work? all I know, before starting, I was put on standby to reparent my inner child.

Rockclimbinggirl

SF climber
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
The inner child work I did involved communicating with my inner child. For me that was writing letters. I also connected with my inner child through things like colouring, stuffed animals, etc.

HappyKitty

The inner child work I did involved communicating with my inner child. For me that was writing letters. I also connected with my inner child through things like colouring, stuffed animals, etc.
ohh that explains why my dr wants me to play so much. but i do love to colors ^^

Cagla

romantic bastard
I guess my threapist doesnt really care for me :( i am supposed to take emdr sessions but...we couldnt start off for two months. I feel likr im being exploited....i hope yours will go well:)

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I guess my threapist doesnt really care for me :( i am supposed to take emdr sessions but...we couldnt start off for two months. I feel likr im being exploited....i hope yours will go well:)
Are you seeing that therapist at the moment?
I know that for EMDR to work there's often work that you have to do first..
I hope it's helpful when you do it...

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Best of luck to you with these new therapies, i hope you find them helpful and get yourself set in the right direction where the grass is greener.

Good luck *hug

HappyKitty

Best of luck to you with these new therapies, i hope you find them helpful and get yourself set in the right direction where the grass is greener.

Good luck *hug
Yeap, come to the dr’s room prepared. I do not want to waste those bills away. The bullet journaling is really nice, I bring it to show to em dr’s so to not complicate them and I, by all means, do not want to be not taken seriously. I have track those sleep/mood tracker and what to do/goals at those appointments and others...These templates really helped. 😁

Attachments

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00