Hair Cut!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Jenny, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

So I had my hair cut on Saturday.. and even if I say so myself, I look cool!!

A few months ago I had shoulder length (naturally) curly hair.. then I decided to go a bit shorter.. then a bit shorter.. and finally, on Saturday, i went the whole way.. I actually have a STYLE now. It looks funky as funky can be.

And to add to that, my dad bought me a very nice (expensive) jacket last weekend.. I went out in it today.. new jacket and new hair.. it felt great.. i felt great!! It's amazing how much a new look and style can lift your spirits. :cool:

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Woot Woot! Jenny and her funky hair :tongue:

Glad your feeling good :biggrin: I could tell you was in a good mood by the randomness of your PM :laugh:

Vikki xxx

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Sounds pretty cool. :) I seriously need my hair cut, it hasn't been this long since I was about 6 years old and I can't do anything with it!! :rolleyes: Also dying it is a complete pain. Heh. It's good you were feeling good today. :hug:
  4. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Omg Thats Wicked Mate!! =d
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm glad you feel better, sometimes I think we get in a rut and get bored with ourselves and every now and then it makes you feel better to have a change. :wootrock: to your hair being funky!!!! :punk: :p

6. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi ya Jenny, Where's my photo ?
    I want a pic and I want it NOW! :tantrum:

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Me too!!! :rant: