Half-hearted attempt...disappointed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pp272, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pp272

pp272 Member

I don't know where to turn to. I have been getting very suicidal thoughts, and have started to mildly act them out. Today was pretty serious - I went down and watched a movie in the garage<mod edit- methods>on purpose. I feel asleep after a while, and then woke up feeling a little unwell. I read afterwards that this doesn't work at all anymore. Oops. Anyway, I'm really upset and shocked that I am going to these lengths, but equally upset that it didn't work. Previously, I tried to force myself to stay asleep for a couple of days using prescription pills for that purpose. The trigger for this was a bad therapy session on Tuesday that really threw me off the rails.
    Apologies if this needs any edits. I feel really trapped.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
  2. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

Hi pp. sorry you feel this way. Your not alone in these issues,

Have you spoke to your therapist since this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I for one am glad you are here with us. It seems the therapy session has got you so down, therapy can get hard I know that very well, when things get deeper and if you're hurting so much, I think you need to pause and tell the therapist to do this at your rate and speed. Try and arrange an appointment very soon and please try to hold off doing anything that you cannot reverse, I am glad you joined here because we really do care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.