Hallo

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by No Hope No Meaning, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No Hope No Meaning

No Hope No Meaning New Member

Hi,

So im the biggest mess ull ever know, im bipolar,i have a very hard case of panic disorder, I,m depressed, ugly, not smart, autistic, anty social, have damage to my heart liver and kidneys and circulation problem and in addition have no money to live on, i only like sleeping staying in bed.

Im a nice person but nobody will ever like me or even look straight in the eyes because of my looks and geeky personality. I just got fired from work 2 weeks ago, it was the only thing that i had that was holding me together and giving my life a little bit sence and point. Now im a total 0. I can't be homeless, im to week for it. So probably do the worst thing to my grandmother she is the only one who really loves me as a person) i can do witch brakes my heart the most i will probably have to end this.

The weirdest part about it is that the only good felling/ positive feeling i get is about thinking about killing myself, nothing more will bother me, nobody will laught at me, nobody will look with piety at me. I wont have to look at normal people and cry and be somewhat angry "Why are they chosen ove me" inside that that is how i would like to live just a little taste ( it must be amazing). Just having real friends, dating, kissing a girl and having a family would be nothing better in the universe.I would give anything to have 1 normal day with a normal body and face (know many friends i would like to be just a few hours), ANYTHING. But i cant even go out my home and not think of bad things. When i do people just make fun of me like in 10th grade or even more, they laugh at my face, girls and normal people to, always, i can give you and guarantee that someone will disrespect me in a public place every 30-60 min.You can try but ultimately you cant ignore it, its the worst feeling when you know normal people are just looking at you out of ciuriosoty, not in a evil way, but just because your the modern elephant-man(freak) I thought when i was younger i could ignore it, be happy with no human interaction, because thats not all in life, there is also so many incredible things like amazing nature, views, smells, tastes, and so many different things to explore and live but with nobody to share it with it is all nothing. The Worst part is i dont believe in god anymore. How could he create me like this if he loves me, every day is full of pain and terrifying for me. So i got fired, i got money for 1 week. Im so afraid but i have been preparing for this moment for 8 years almost. I got no money, got no friends ( not even 1 little friend ( except my old dog witch i love more then anything or anyone else)) got no hope, only thing that could change my lie is some medical help for my face so i could live like a normal 20 year old and go to collegue and mke friends, thats all i ever wanted.
    I just feel so hopeless and want this all to end. I think after a long time i finally came to this decisions, and i feel more calm then i ever felt, i think it is time to start saying goodbay, last walks, last recalling best childhood memories, last joint in the woods, last just doing anything. I somewhat feel happines

Love you all and hope all your problems someday go away, and will be able just to enjoy a normal day on this what have should been wonderful world.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2013
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am sorry things are so horribly painful for you. I cant help but think that somewhere there are people who have a good kind caring heart, like you have, who would not care one bit about those things you write about such as appearance. I wish I lived 9in CA so I could know their system. And then I could help you to find support which you so deserve. Please try to make this your community. Its a good community. And I would like for you to give us a real chance. Please try to hold on. Be here posting as often as needed. So many people here have a large list of things they are contending with. :hug:

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Like Flowers I have no knowledge of what help there is for you in Canada. I'm glad you found us and think you need other help and support as well. Have you tried a crisis or help line?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

here are some crisis lines you can call for support ok hugs

CRISIS LINE 250-563-1214 or 1-888-562-1214

YOUTH LINE 250-564-8336 or 1-888-564-8336

Listing of BC Crisis Lines

Wherever you are in British Columbia, there are people available to help.
    Please refer to the table below to find the Crisis Line closest to you.

BC CRISIS LINES – June 27th, 2012

SERVING

CRISIS LINE

TOLL FREE #

TEEN LINE

BUSINESS LINE

CTC Telecare Crisis & Caring Line (Christian Line)

24 Hours

Abbotsford

British Columbia

604-852-9099

1-888-852-9099

604-852-4058

Aboriginal Crisis Line (KUU-US Crisis Line)

24 Hours

Port Alberni

British Columbia

1-800-588-8717

250-723-2323

CHIMO Crisis Line

16 Hours (8 am to midnight)

Richmond

Richmond, South Delta,

Ladner & Tsawwassen

604-279-7070

604-279-7077

Crisis Prevention, Inter-

vention and Information

Centre for Northern BC

24 Hours

Prince George

Northern BC from Quesnel to Yukon border; Alberta border to Haida Gwaii (QCI)

250-563-1214

1-888-562-1214

250-564-8336

1-888-564-8336

250-564-5736

Crisis Intervention & Suicide Prevention Centre of BC

24 Hours

Vancouver

Vancouver, North Vancouver city & district, Bowen Island, West Vancouver, Powell River & area, Sunshine Coast, Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton, Howe Sound-Sea to Sky Corridor

604-872-3311

604-872-1113 (TTY)

1-866-661-3311

1-866-872-0113

(TTY)

604-872-1811

Fraser Health Crisis Line

24 Hours

Surrey

Burnaby to Boston Bar

604-951-8855

1-877-820-7444

250-584-5811

Interior Crisis Line Network:

PIN Crisis Line (Vernon)

Kelowna Crisis Line

East Kootenay Crisis Line

West Kootenay Boundary Regional Crisis Line

Crisis & Counselling
    Program

Vernon

Kelowna

Cranbrook

Trail

Williams Lake

From Alberta & USA border to Golden (East Kootenays). West Kootenay/Boundary region incl. Trail, Rossland, Nelson, Castlegar, Grand Forks, Nakusp, Salmo. North & South Okanagan incl. Vernon, Kelowna, Pentiction. Osoyoos, Revelstoke. Thompson Region incl. Kamloops, Merritt, Salmon Arm, Barriere, Cache Creek. 100 Mile House to Bella Coola and all regions in between.

1-888-353-2273

New Interior

Crisis Line

250-545-8074

250-763-8008

250-426-5222
    Ext. 36

250-364-0274

250-398-8220
    Ext. 2040

KUU-US Crisis Line
    24 Hours

Port Alberni

Provincial Aboriginal Line & Port Alberni

250-723-4050

1-800-588-8717
    Provincial Aboriginal Line

250-723-2040

250-723-2323

North Island Crisis & Counselling Centre
    24 Hours

Port Hardy

Serving Mt. Waddington Area

250-949-6033

250-949-8333

S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Chinese Help Lines
    10 am to 10 pm

Vancouver

604-270-8233
    Cantonese

604-270-8222
    Mandarin

604-408-7246

Vancouver Island Crisis Society
    24 Hours

Nanaimo

All of Vancouver Island

*Please note that Nanaimo is the access point for emergency mental health services for Vancouver Island**

1-888-494-3888

250-753-2495

1-877-753-2495

The BC Dstress Line Network can be reached province-wide at 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)

5. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

I am glad you have found us and taken the first step towards getting some help.

I don't want to repeat what the other posters have said, but I was going to ask about your support system, too. You mention your grandmother - what about any other family close by?

eclipse, that was so nice of you to take the time to post all that information. I hope you will try to call some of those numbers. It would be a good start.

Feel free to PM me if you would like to chat some more.

By the way, what is your dog's name?

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2013
  6. J__Doe17

J__Doe17 Member

I'm suicidal too. But I'll miss you, cuse u sem awesome and awesome people like u do not die or kill themselves. you WILL live you hear me?

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forums :)

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. Make yourself at home around here :)

9. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Welcome so SF, hope you find what you need here.

Take Care

Rich

10. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

Welcome to this Forum - be strong and be brave. Call the phone numbers in BC that was written above. Call all the numbers one by onbe and someone will help you. The world is not as cruel as you think. It seems to me that you think too low of yourself. You are not as ugly as you think. It is not a crime to be poor or unemployed. I have been unemployed many times in my life and I am unemployed now also.

11. No Hope No Meaning

It makes me cry so bad, like never, i should hear this things from my family and friends not strangers thatdont even know thereal me

12. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I hope that someday you can see the real you even though your family may well not.

There is a theory that if 10 people were in the same room listening to, lets say a teacher talk, they each would report they heard something different. This is because we interpret things according to what our own perspective and experiences are. Families can share a perspective. They can believe it to be absolutely true. This does not mean it is true.

I hope you will keep posting here.

13. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

hello and welcome to the forum x

14. No Hope No Meaning

about to become homeless,<edit mod total eclipse > hope maybe someone will help, you may save a persons life or at least extend it a bit.... why cant i just die with a stroke in 2 sek.....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013
  15. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You live in Canada as i am and you can apply for help from government get disability support get workmen comp get severance pay there is many ways to get help. Contact government workmen comp board in your area you said you worked so you can claim unemployment benefits as well.

16. skinnylove911

welcome to the sf board

17. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums.
    I suffer from bi polar myself and it's a struggle.
    Please call those numbers, don't give up!

Please feel free to pm me if you ever need anyone to talk too.
    hugs! :)

18. skinnylove911

i hope things improve for you shortly x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.