Hallo

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by JamesD, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamesD

JamesD Member

Im James, i joined this site not to express my own problems/passed problems but rather to help. I do have a degree in this type of area, and and currently working on a secend year then university for 6 years to finish it off. Personal exp does help me out a great deal.... so if u feel bad and wanna try gettin help form me...drop a message via pm, I'm attempting to Help one person on this board atm..

2. Cerberus

Cerberus Well-Known Member

welcome james, nice thing for you to offer

3. JamesD

JamesD Member

its there to be taken, cant cure everything, but can atleast start people off, i hope

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

degree in what type of area James??

oh and welcome

5. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

maybe u can help me... or maybe not!

:welcome:

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to the forum. If you ever need to talk...feel free to PM me anytime. I hope to see you around the forum. I hope you find the support and friendship you want. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

7. JamesD

JamesD Member

i passed a 2 year course in human physiology which also includes phycology + i have experience in thesr types of matters, i suffered it for a while and anyone that wants to have help, i'll do me best just Pm

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF James. Peer support is something we work hard at here. Thanks for your offer to help support others here. Remember we are here for you as well. take care. :hug:

9. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

James,
    First off welcome to the forum. Yes, thank you so much for your offer of trying to help and support others here. The same goes for you. If you ever need to talk I am only a pm away. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

10. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

sendin' ya a warm :welcome: to the forum. glad you found us here, and thanks for the offer of support. please just note the same goes for you. please take care :smile:

11. chewie93

chewie93 Member

Welcome James. I think it's great that you're doing this. The world can never have enough helping professionals who've lived through the experiences of their clients/patients.

I have a bachelor's in psychology expressly because I wanted to help others who are dealing with what I've dealt/am dealing with. Of course, that was before I realized just how difficult it is to get accepted to a grad school program in clinical psychology, but that's a story for another day.

12. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Thanks for your offer to help others :)

13. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF and thanks for offering to help people :hug:

14. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum James :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.