Halloween costumes!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Anju, Oct 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Simple-what are you dressing up as for halloween! :tongue:

Or if you aren't dressing up, what would you like to go as?

I'm probably going as either a dead school girl or gothic lolita, though the latter isn't overly halloweeny and the first is just a tad ironic so I dunno! :laugh:

How about the rest of you?

2. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Hmm... probably a gangster, just need a jacket and a hat for that which is easy enough. I'm lazy when it comes to dressing up :p

3. Robin

Robin Guest

I don't need makeup lol Oh and let outthepicture get his own candy :yes:

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I'm going to be dressing up in something warm because I'll probably go off to some stone circle to celebrateand and it gets a bit cold at night at this time of year.Certainly not the weather to be dancing around in the altogether. Have fun whatever you do.:cold: :haloween. Wish I could get the hang of these icons

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Not dressing up as anything, but Vincent from Pulp Fiction if I were going to.

6. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Don't think I'm going to be dressing up as anything tbh. No point. Not doing anything this year... haha, nothing can top last year.........

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

i ain't doing anything lol but i'd love to dress up as the puppet from saw lol or in one of those orange jump suits =P

8. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

Someone needs to go as Chucky!! :eek:hmy:

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I won't be anything but me this year because my daughter has an out of town volleyball game. I won't even get to pass out candy and see the little ones. *sigh*

10. daniel2

daniel2 Banned Member

I'm going to be a doctor and my gf has a naughty nursey costume ;)

11. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm dressing up as a slutty fairy xD My girlfriend's gonna be a slutty devil. And her best friend Vix is gonna be a giant tarantula and we're going to the Bier Kellar for a night of heavy metal moshing :D

12. Tecky

Tecky Well-Known Member

Halloween was yesterday in Singapore. Although we don't really celebrate it the way you guys do in America. We do have lots of foreign families staying here though and they do celebrate Halloween.

Yesterday, I saw a walking banana trying to get through the gates. It was so funny that I couldn't resist smiling widely as I buzzed him in.

Teck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.