Halloween Time

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Aerial, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

What are your plans for Halloween?

It's my favorite holiday of the year. I don't do much of anything but stay in and watch movies but I dig the vibe and the decorations.

This Halloween, I'll treat myself to some goodies completely free of guilt and watch through tons of horror flicks. That's self-pampering right there for ya.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I wanna be a child and do Halloween all over again! :)
  3. DreamReaver

DreamReaver Well-Known Member

we don't celebrate Halloween here in Australia, so won't be doing anything, though it does sounds like an interesting holiday and the Simpsons Halloween specials are always good :p
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Me too! I'm contemplating it :lol!:
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm dressing up and taking my daughter trick or treating for the first time. The day after though...
  6. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

I too miss being a child and getting dressed up. Adults do dress up and go to parties, that's no problem, but it would look hella weird to dress up and go trick-or-treating out with kiddies and teens in the neighborhood. I doubt I'll be getting candy in my bag when the door opens. lol

I think I'd be told, "Aren't you a little too old to be out trick-or-treating?"

That bites. Maybe if more adults did this, people wouldn't think it was weird?
  7. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

Here's another question =

If you did dress up and go out for Halloween, even if you'd never do it, what would you dress up as and why?

Although the Joker is a male comic character, that's who'd I'd be.
  8. ZombiePringle

I tried the trick or treating years ago when I was 17 and I got lots of crazy comments. The funniest thing to happen to me then was when our group went to one neighborhood and when we knocked on one of the houses our latin teacher opened it. It was quite funny. He was really cool guy and gave us so many problems about it the next time we had class. And he still gave us candy. :rofl:
  9. ZombiePringle

well since I am going out this year and I do have a costume. I'm going as V from V for vendetta. I'm just not trick or treating only my daughter will be. Although I will be eating a lot of her candy :lol!: my excuse is she's only 14 months old so she can't eat most of the stuff she'll be getting.
  10. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I'll celebrate Halloween at the La Scala opera. LOL!!!! I'll probably have a small glass of red wine as well.
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I plan on turning off the lights and isolating myself. I don't want to see people :(
  12. sinnssykdom

sinnssykdom Banned Member

Don't know yet what im doing. Probably just staying in probably watching a movie or something.
  13. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Halloween 2007: spent crying, feeling terribly alone

Halloween 2008: uneventful, but based on photos of a Halloween party on Facebook I discovered that my girlfriend of 18 months was cheating on me.

Halloween 2009: I'm not looking forward to it.
  14. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Halloween 2009: Milan/on a plane home
  15. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

What did everyone do for Halloween?

I did nothing exciting. I watched a few horror flicks and stuffed myself with store bought cookie dough that I baked. Sounds like I had the time of my life right?
  16. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i spend it working....but i saw some awesome costumes on my way to work... :stars:
  17. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I spent it writting the Ezine music review
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.