Halloween

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by I-Died-In-My-Dream, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

That's the end for me. There's an empty field about 10 minutes from where I live. No interruptions. Excuse to stay out late. The perfect day to end.

I tried. I failed.

2. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

hang in there. stuff to look forward to. like cheap candy day after halloween:biggrin:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

That gives us plenty of time to try and help. :hug:

4. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

Tomorrow midnight.

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Plesae don't do this.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Please don't give up! There are several paths to finding stable mindset. Have you discussed this with a therapist. They really can help if you open up and tell all. Your friends here are just a PM away!! You have our support!! Take Care!!~Joseph~

7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Halloween is a day for the living to remember those who have gone before us not a day to go and join them. I know it can get real hard at times but keep trying. Things can improve.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2008
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't end your life on Halloween. :sad:

9. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

You know, one time when I was really bad like you must feel now, I turned off the light and placed my hands on my chest and felt my heart beating. I thought you can screw everything else over 10 times and still feel the beating of your heart, if you screw that over there is no chance of restarting it. Please rethink this and tell us what is going on to make you feel it is the only option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.