halloween.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by point-less, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. point-less

point-less Well-Known Member

So what are you all doing for Halloween/ dressing up as?
    I'll start.
    I am meeting up with mates, doing a ouija bored then getting drunk, taking us through to monday. I'm not dressing up becasue i'm scary enough :]
    Now you.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I always wanted to dress up as Leatherface :D too bad i suck at making costumes. I'll probably spend halloween watching old horror flicks, prank call people and putting red tapes around my doors to keep the dead from entering my house. :unsure:

PS : this thread should be moved to the coffee house

3. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

Me and one of my friends are going to an abandoned asylum from victorian times :biggrin: We heard that patient records are still there. Will be fun but we're not sure weather security is still there :unsure: I'ts supposedly haunted too.

4. SCUK2009

SCUK2009 Well-Known Member

Are they safe?

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Lacking friends, I'll be doing nothing :\

6. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

heres to having no friends on holidays!

7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Hep hep hooray?

8. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I'll probably be going round to a mates house to watch horror films (and have her hiding behind me the whole night). I was going to go out dressed up but my friends didn't get round to organising it and so canceled it, but I'm gonna dress up as a pumpkin on saturday instead, just cos I want to :laugh:

9. point-less

well ouija boreds arn't safe if you have evil spirits but hopefully i'll get possessed and killed, we'll see, fingers crossed.
    Yeah hep hep horray, I don't really have any friends as i'm a freak so really i'll be by myself with the people that won't get out of my head as friends.
    I should probably be in a mental institute lol.

10. point-less

lol awesome :)

11. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

doesn't mean you belong in a mental institute- but you should really talk to a therapist.

and if you are the only solid body in the room- you won't be able to operate an ouija board. ... just saying.
    Stay safe.
    It's lol-o-ween afterall~ eat some candy, watch some movies.
    I'm on my own this year- as usual. Doing the old' monster movie marathon and handing out candy.

12. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Well-Known Member

hanging with some friends.
    I'm gonna be a ninja like i was 2 yrs ago :p

I'm too broke to get a new costume.

13. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Watch this and it will show you why Ouija boards are bull shit....but as for what im doing halloween i'll be working so i wont be doing anything but that....I did go to a friends house and carve some pumpkins earlier...here are some pics of them :)

14. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Well, my Halloween weekend starts tomorrow, when me and a friend are going to our local Haunted Forest. Like a haunted house, only better. And it's a tradition. :D

Then Saturday night, we're gonna watch a bunch of horror movies. :laugh: Any suggestions?

And Sunday night is trick or treating, and I'm gonna be a vampire like last year cuz I was too lazy to get a new costume. Whatever! It's free candy. :p

15. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Watch REC 2 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.