Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by winter, Oct 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winter

winter Well-Known Member

Are you doing anything for Halloween?

I'm going to watch the Most Haunted Live marathon on the Travel Channel, but aside from that, nothing really.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

popcorn, toffee apples and a feast of horror movies lined up for the night.
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Fudge and popcorn balls and scarey holloween movies. :halloween :dance: :wootrock:
  4. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Something would be nice
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Nope i have nothing planned, never do anthing for Halloween anyway :sad: hehe
  6. painfulbliss

painfulbliss Well-Known Member

ive got a plan
  7. Jess

Jess Guest

ACTUALLy going trick-or-treating this year. Unlike last year.. when I was grounded. (yes I still trick-or-treat and I'm 16) . Then going to see Saw III with a friend or two..... maybe some TPing of houses.... teehee
  8. immure

immure Account Closed

i will be knee deep in snow and candy as i take my troop trick or treatin. will have to pull the smallest in a tobogin. woo woo. all my haloween energy is for them this year. takes alot to co ordinate 4 outfits ontop of life. not gettin one for me together to lazy. beyond touqe and scarf.
  9. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

popcorn and horrors
  10. Tahiti

Tahiti Well-Known Member

I won't ever celebrate Halloween again after this year, so I'll probably dress up as something...or I want to, anyway, but I don't think I deserve to. Cost too much and bad grades? Teachers will glare at me...
  11. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I'm going to be the scary teenager who opens the doors and gives candy to the children. Good thing I don't need to dress up for this 'role'.
  12. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

T.V. marathons, and fudge sound out of this world. I really don't believe in celebrating it. Though, since I am alone this year I need alternative plans.
    Thanks for ideas.

13. blub

blub Guest

When is it halloween???? :unsure:
  14. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy:

you don't know !?!?!?!?!?!?

:eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy:
  15. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

TONIGHT!.. well today.. but you get me =p Happy Halloween everyone! :halloween
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.