Halp? ((Language))

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by TheLonelyAloePlant, Mar 24, 2008.

1. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

I used to be friends with this guy.

He writes emo poetry about how his life is SOOOOO terrible and he KNOWS that I have depression.

Stuff like "i'm so cold in this abyss lolol my life is dark and everyone hates me ololo"

He says he has no friends.

he has a 4.0 grade point average, and has 50 kajillion friends.

He has this BASTARD attitude because he thinks he's so much better than everyone else, and says he's way better at me at the violin.

He played for a year and quit.

I've been playing for 5 years straight.

he has THE SHEER FUCKING NERVE to say that he went through more than me and that I shouldn't be depressed.

i've had panic attacks and depression since age 3, was in the hospital for 3 days including my birthday and I was too doped up on morphine to remember it.

my dad constantly hit and said i'd fail school and he'd kill my pets.

this boy harassed me on aim, hurling every insult at me, sexually harassing me, sending death threats even. he'd then turn and say he loved me and he was sorry.

he's crossed the line too many times to count, and i'm sick of his fucking shit.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun it's about time you got mad about his behaviour and his mean words. And its about time you tell him exactly how mad he makes you. It may be difficult but you need to do it to be able to move on.
  3. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

!!!!!!! Tell him EXACTLY how you feel, and then never talk to his sorry ass again!!!!!!
  4. Closed01

Closed01 Member

What a bastard. I know the type, unfortunately. I agree with Patch, very, very much.
  5. Fishman

Fishman Guest

If hes sending you death threats and such just save the conversation log or email and show the police..hes then stuffed. Further more this person sounds like an emotional predator so I'd stay away from him, You don't have to put up with that crap.