Handcuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous2

If you discovered someone you live with had real handcuffs, would you think he was weird or dangerous? Like, would you think he is going to commit a crime?

I purchased some handcuffs because I needed a way to keep myself from swimming during an attempt. I've changed my mind, for now.... but now I have these handcuffs sitting around, and they may be lying around for a while.

I don't want to get rid of them yet because they are a crucial element of my suicide plan .... but I wonder, what should I tell a family member, for example, if they discover them?

windlepoons

I think most people might think something a little different but it depends how old you are I think.

Thats not a good reason to keep them though, they are a symbol of a way out?

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Thats a tough one.. Unless you tell them your into kinky sex I don't know..Maybe tell them there for when you are horseing around with your friends..

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Just say they were left over from a stag night, where the groom got handcuffed to some railings.

Stripe

I am quite amazed at how many people seem to own handcuffs on this site.

As it happens I also own some but thats because lockpicking is a hobby of mine. I can get out of my Hiatts 2034362 police handcuffs in just under 5 minutes using only a paperclip :cool:. Not the most useful skill in the world but its nice to know. :mhmm:

Anyway, if you only own cuffs to aid you in a suicide method it would probably be best to get rid of them. You mentioned that the cuffs were to stop you swimming during an attempt?
I have personally had a near drowning experiance and I assure you, its not a very peaceful way to go. Imagen breathing in liquid fire with a side order of tunnel vision and convulsions. In short, it really sucks!

Stay safe and check out youtube if you wanna learn how to break out of handcuffs. :thumbup:

hornbeam

If you discovered someone you live with had real handcuffs, would you think he was weird or dangerous? Like, would you think he is going to commit a crime?

I purchased some handcuffs because I needed a way to keep myself from swimming during an attempt. I've changed my mind, for now.... but now I have these handcuffs sitting around, and they may be lying around for a while.

I don't want to get rid of them yet because they are a crucial element of my suicide plan .... but I wonder, what should I tell a family member, for example, if they discover them?

I hope you are seeing someone for your problems - a therapist or something.
No way would I want you to use them for the intended purpose:blink:

What's a "stag night"?
stag night.. is also known as a bachelor party. Male friends of the groom take him on a night out before the wedding to celebrate his 'last night of freedom'. pranks or surprises are usually played out on the groom, a common one is handcuffing the groom to some railings or a lamppost, as a practical joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00