Handsome guys are SO lucky. We ugly guys deserve better treatment than we get.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by A_New_Man, May 13, 2007.

1. A_New_Man

A_New_Man Well-Known Member

Do any good-looking people out there even know what it's like to be an ugly guy? Girls never look at me, girls never talk to me, girls never flirt with me, no girl ever wants to go out with me, no girl would ever feel sexual desire for me. Handsome guys get all that and more, just because they're good-looking. Even if they're total assholes, even if they don't treat girls with respect, even if they're not good people at all, girls still like them and want them simply because they look hot.

I'm a nice person. I hold the door open for people, I do favors for anyone who asks, I always try my best to make everyone happy, I always try to make the people around me as comfortable as possible, I always treat people with respect, I'm not mean or rude at all, I'm as kind as could be. But who gets the girl? That handsome asshole over there in the tight shirt and tight jeans, swearing and talking about vulgar things as a girl eyes up his body.

I'll never get anything like that, even though I deserve it far more than handsome guys do. Yeah, I know, "I deserve better treatment than other people" sounds like a conceited and arrogant thing to say, but I am treated like crap by everyone and it's just because I have an ugly face. If I was as good-looking on the outside as I was on the inside, girls would be all over me.

I really wish there were more girls in the world who didn't care about appearance / didn't fall for assholes / would give ugly guys a chance. v.v
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I'd rather date an ugly nice guy than a hot asshole.
  3. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

do you give ugly girls a chance too?
  4. I use to think this way, though I realized it is about socializing. You've got to socialize with girls in order to have a chance at having a relationship with them. Talk with as many girls as possible, until you find the girl who you can connect with and fall in love with.
  5. uhhimdiein

uhhimdiein New Member

lol evaxephon :hay:
  6. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

But what if girls don't want to socialize with you? If they just think: "Who's that ugly shit trying to hit me? How pathetic idiot."

Ugly men are purposed to die alone if they don't find ugly girls attractive. :)
  7. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

If only every girl thought the same.

Unfortunately, the majority of girls I've ever liked take one look at me and throw up.

Life is unfair to those who deserve a good one.
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I second that
  9. Greenforest

But if there's a hot nice guy, you choose him rather than an ugly one. Of course. Because who could really love someone who he/she don't feel pleasant?
  10. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

I think ugly GIRLS have it worse. We're judged pretty much solely on our looks, but we're willing to look more at personality in guys. I know I could never go for someone who I thought was stupid and who couldn't make me laugh.
  11. Spearmint

Yeah, this question has been asked, but..
    Do you guys treat ugly girls in the same way? As in, do you guys treat the uglier girls the exact same as the prettier ones?
  12. Greenforest

Well I don't have any special experience in treating girls, but I try to treat every person nice if I have a chance. If someone asks help in something I try to help no matter is that person nice-looking or not.

But in love the looks of course matters. At least first. To be honest, if a girl is really ugly in my eyes, I propably couldn't feel full love for her. But her looks don't stop her from being my friend. Inside matters me more in that way that those popular "bimbo" girls don't get my interest no matter how pretty they are, because un-pretty character takes much of the beauty off. And my taste is wider than what is usually thought beautiful.

Everyone can think self could you fully love someone you see very unpleasent. Friendship is different.
  13. Almightylol

Almightylol New Member

I signed up just for this, i've felt ugly all my life, my neck is too long, skin is too tan, I just couldn't make myself happy, then I realized i'll always look this way and just accepted it.

Yeah I guess I am ugly, but you know what I don't care :)
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2007
  14. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

^you look compeltely normal to me. beauty isnt all natural these days. what yuo wear, and your style and make up ount for alot of it too. its fake.
  15. sadsong

sadsong Staff Alumni

Almightylol I deleted your photo as we don't like members to post pictures of themselves due to the anonymity on the site, and the sensitive nature here.
  16. Freddy

Freddy Guest

Unfortunate uglier girls usually arnt treated as well by guys. BUT! you can make a guy fall in love with you. Check out the Love Tactics website.
    (note: I'm in no way associated with them but I would like to point out for the benefit of others.)
  17. Spearmint

Well, I don't know how that was relevant to anything Freddy.
  18. bloodysunday

bloodysunday Well-Known Member

beauty is skin deep

beautiful people have a tendency to desire themselves

give me honesty, sincerity and truth any day
  19. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I don't see how you can make a guy fall in love with you. Surely it's down to him who he falls in love with?? I don't how the girl can be responsible for making someone else fall in love with them?? :unsure:
  20. Freddy

Freddy Guest

I was just trying to answer the question on whether ugly girls are treated differently than prettier girls by guys. Sorry if there was some misunderstanding. :sad:

Basically they arnt treated the same way.