hanging by a thread...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Sorry to make another topic so soon but im at work right now and i cant handle this!! I dont wanna die i just want this pain to go away and idk how much longer i can deal with it!

Everyone in my life always seems to leave in the end. If i died today nobody would care. I just dont know what to do anymore. I feel like I lost the most important person in the world to me and it is eating me up inside. I feel so alone and confused....and idk how much longer i can hold on.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*hugs*

I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling this bad. Please do try to stay strong!

Do you have any friend you could call and talk to?

One thing you can do to take the immediate pain is to try a 'butterfly hug'... they sometimes help me in the moment of distress... if you want to try it; hug your arms over your chest and lightly tap your fingers into your upper arm, one hand at a time in a slow steady pace.
    It works by cross-stimulating the brain and for some reason that calms it down...

Keep talking, keep getting it out of your system. But don't give up!

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry for what you're going through. *hug* Just letting you know someone cares.

4. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Hey, I can relate to this really well. I don't know your whole situation... But, what matters is that you feel like this. You're not alone.

The advice I give myself is that better days do come. When we're depressed we can't see that. We only focus on the negative.

The hard thing is that to get better takes work. We need to do things and find new things to do.

I hope you can stay strong. I hope you can use this place for help.

*hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.