Hanging by a thread

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MusicalHeart, Sep 3, 2016.

1. MusicalHeart

MusicalHeart Well-Known Member

I am going to explode. Everything inside is bursting with, let's do this let's do this, get it over with and don't live. It's so annoying...! For years now I've endured physical and emotional abuse, at the hands of my family.. I don't know how much longer I can put up with this... Already thinking of a way out... Help me... I'm so done...

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. Tell someone about it.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi @MusicalHeart I am sorry for what's going on in you life. Reach out to your school doctor, you should not have to endure this. We care here so please keep talking to us and do the right thing and seek help.

4. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hey girly,

What happened to you? I know you are going through a lot in your home life. It saddens me to see a friend, suffer so much. I am always here for you.

I care about you little sister

Take Care

5. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Please stay. Don't give up. We're here for you. Please talk to a trusting adult. Reach out to someone you know you trust. Your safety is important. We care about you.

6. I've also been through emotional and physical abuse, I know what a pain it is. I'm sorry that you also struggle with that. Please stay, I believe in you. Is there anyone close by in 3d that you can talk to about it? I found that when I started talking about the abuse, it was easier to deal with. I'm here for you.

7. MusicalHeart

Getting ready to scream... I want to end it all... School is starting, I get treated like crap there and nobody cares. Then I get treated like crap at home and nobody cares. I'm running out of hope... And options... I'm ready to die...

8. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

I Care

9. MusicalHeart

And how many more do, huh?? How many more?? Cuz it's always "oh don't go." All the time. Nobody even understand the fucking hell I have to go through daily (besides you moxman) and they don't even care to notice

10. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

11. electricalanomaly

electricalanomaly too sad to say hi.

12. MusicalHeart

Thanks guys.