hanging by a thread

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by andyc68, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i am so close to just ending this pain, i nearly did on saturday, not sure why i didn't but i did know i wouldn't be alone for long.
    so tired of my thoughts and feelings, so tired of putting on a show for everyone.
    nothing i do seems to work out, nothing i do is right.
    the future is so bleak, who would want this loser.
    a dreamless sleep seems ideal
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you're in control of your future
    do something about ur life
  3. Blue danube

Blue danube Member

You're not alone my friend, but u made the right choice.......even though you can't feel it, deep down you know that you made the right choice to stay fighting with us.
    I hope you sort things out bro. :smile:
  4. freelsd

freelsd New Member

All in your hands.
    Never not deliver!
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

christ its so hard, everyday i want to give up but i am always here for the next day. so tired!!!!
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know how hard it is to live, and to continue to work towards creating a life worthy of living...and yes, as it has been said many times, I am much more afraid of living than anything else...but each day, I put one foot in front of the other to continue on the journey...when i am weak, I cry out, not to be thrown into the darkness, but to be helped by ppl who care...I have worked hard to form caring, loving relationships, being so afraid of trusting and loving, and have worked to find reasons each day, some of them the most mundane, to be here...if I stop the work, I know I will fall into the abyss myself, so each day, like an old tattered boxer, I go back into the ring, to find more comfort in my life...the work has paid off, and I am better off today, but it is the hardest thing i do...please PM me if I can help in any way, all the best, J
  7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

thnak you j, i can relate to everything. i'll be in touch when i am near the brink my friend
  8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Thats not always true and it's not always true for all of us.

Things must seem extremely down and depressing but try carrying on fighting. You won't know if you got out of where you are unless you keep going.
  9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i try to take one day at a time, try to see something to work for but most of the time i see nothing there to live for, yet i always see tomorrow when all i want is to go.
    sometimes i see nothing but despair in my heart.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.