hanging by a thread...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by trulysweet, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trulysweet

trulysweet Member

My name is Rebecca. I've no idea on what to say. Other then I am just tired. I've held myself together for so many years and I am fairly certain that I have reached the end of having any hope left.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:hug:
    What's going on hun?

3. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Hey. I'm Rachel.

Hope you're doing okay Rebecca. I have a friend named Rebecca. Actually, everyone calls her Becca. Ha, and I call her Becca Boo...

Anywho. If you ever need to talk, drop me a PM or something. I love to chat, and also to just listen[well read] what's going through your head.

Hope everything's okay!!
    :smile:-Rachel

4. trulysweet

trulysweet Member

I haven't wanted to live for myself for a little over twenty years. I've jumped from relationship to relationship get used up and move to the next person that 'needs' something from me. I see how ugly people are to each other and feel that pain to an extent that it feels like it will kill me. I've always given people hope.. everyone thinks I am happy and etc. I've been dying inside since I was a kid.

The really sad part is I know there is good in the world and in people. I know about getting mental help..meds and the importance of friends.

I just don't see where things matter. Other then other people and how they feel.

5. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

All that matters really, is that you put yourself first... I am alway scareing for so many other people.. I get stressed out so much from helping them, and trying to give them what they need, best I can do. But what you have to remember, like so many others have told me, you have to put you first. Stop trying to help others. You can't help others, without helping yourself.

It's true.. I now know that

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hey hun,

I can totally relate to what you are saying. I too always put others first & as a result they all think I am a strong & happy person with no worries. Needless to say I am falling apart inside & have been for many years.

Keep posting if you feel it helps

((hugs))

7. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

Heya hun if there is anything i can do then just pm me, hope u manage to find the support u need on here! Got confused bout the name of the thread - thought it was about me! Take care and stay safe! x

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi Rebecca and :welcome: to SF. I hope we are able to give you the support you need. Take care and I hope to see you around the forum. :hug:

9. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya rebecca,

Welcome to SF. I think I briefly meet you in chat. I am really sorry to hear that you are feeling really bad and I hope that we can support you on this forum.

Pm me if you want to talk.

Sam
    x

10. trulysweet

trulysweet Member

Thank you all for your kindness and understanding.

11. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF

Hope to chat soon.

{{{hugs}}}

12. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Your welcome sweetheart always here if you want to talk. PM me if you want to.

Sam
    xx

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:

14. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.