Hanging by A Thread

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

Really thought things we're looking up in my life but they really arnt..
    i thought i could cope better and try harder.. but everytime i do im wrong again i cant win...

he scares me most because i know he could hurt me more than anyone.. i wish i could see what i used too.. i wish i wasnt such hard work...
    i thought moving on was do able but now im stuck right where i was..

I hate exs... why do you feel the need to cause so much trouble in our relationship why cant you just let the both of us get on with it.. he doesnt want you.. if he did he'd be with you...

ive done nothing but cry all morning.. hes gone to work and wont be in until gone 6pm.. so im here on my own with no-one... i wish this would stop..
    my thoughts and feelings are all leading in one direction...
    suicide.. my heart and head is telling me the same thing... things wont get better.. whoever says that is a lier.. i cant try anymore.. i gave it my best shot and come up with more hurt or pain...

i have a Drs appointment at 4.. but right now i dont even think im going to bother going to that either.. what would be the point.. for him to judge me aswell as everyone else..

i so wish i was somebody else....
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you want to talk. :hug: I hope you do go to your appointment.
  3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi aimee sorry youre dealing with this shit
    hope you make docs appointment
    im here on pm if youre in need of a rant ok.
  4. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad about everything again, but missing your appointment could just make things even worse. Try and get to it and then take things from there. The minute you start leaving things, is the moment you start falling deeper into this. My PM Box is always open.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.