Discussion in 'After Effects' started by LILICHIPIE, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

hanging.. Possible trigger

I know this is NOT a forum where we talk about methods but is there a little chance to fail on hanging on a rope?will it take long or do you risk failure?
    any stories about it?
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2008
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Sorry, Lili, we can't give you any methods, or details on methods. :hug: I'm around if you want to chat though.

lol jessus you are evrywhere ;)
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

5. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

Haha xD
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

lol, hope it works for me.....cuz i dont have it in me to jump into a river...
  7. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

Why not just talk to someone instead of making plans. =)

Im NOT making plans..how would you know about that when you dont know me
    I know its not allowed to talk about methods, and I agree with that.
    On the other hand, knowing about the risks of one method can dissuade many of us.
    Its funny to see that many people here keep on talking about overdosing on pills or painkillers in the after effects or suicide forum but indeed ODs doesnt get the same feedback although keeping on overdosing, like it was "nothing", can litterally damage your liver and organs. its kind of hypcritical to me I guess :wink:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2008

me neither. that would be terrible and too much pain. not to mention the body.
  10. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

I agree
  11. < Mod Edit Beret: Methods >
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2008
  12. FarBeyondGone

FarBeyondGone Active Member

what the hell does talking to someone solve?
  13. Man, is it just me? Or does anyone else get chills whenever one of "her" threads is revived... :sad:
  14. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i felt the same way. not so much chills, as just really, really sad. we've all been there, just some of us survived despite our best intentions. i guess i am grieving for those we've lost, and maybe for myself a bit, too, for what i almost lost. :(
  15. Agrigor

Agrigor Active Member

I think the best advice on hanging is don't. It's archaic, subject to extremely painful failures and not kind to the people that have to pick up the pieces.
  16. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

I didnt know her, yet I am still overcome with grief whenever i see her posts. It is hard to know that someone so full of life is no longer with us.

17. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

It can relieve an immediate crisis. But it's much harder to actually repair a person's soul.

So talking can drag things out, but probably won't make you happy. That doesn't mean you can't lead a long and pointless life.
  18. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

Frankly, I'm amazed that anyone bothers asking about methods around here. We're all people who've survived whatever attempts we've made. And the more attempts we've made, the less valuable our advice is.

Sigh. Hanging can be either a cruel, lingering death, or a quick, humane one. Depends on how it's done. Any reasonable person could figure out the differences in half an hour with a search engine.

And regarding picking up the pieces, it's probably middle-of-the-pack as suicides go. Methods that leave your body looking pretty still leave you dead, and widows/orphans tend to fixate on that. Other methods can make a bigger mess, and that can require some fireman to hose it down or something. But I'd imagine that the main additional effect there would be ruining someone's lunch.
  19. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

I didnt know her either, but knowing about her, and reading things like this. Its haunting.
  20. sami

sami Well-Known Member

Yes. I still think that one day she will make contact with someone and let us know she is alive.. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.