happiness

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by fading_dreams, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fading_dreams

fading_dreams Well-Known Member

i thought that i was depressed. but today i was happy. for no reason. it hasn't happened in about 6-7 months, but today i was happy. does that mean that i'm not depressed? i mean, does everyone have days where they are happy for no reason, or for a reason? because i was just looking into geting antidepressants, and then today i felt better. and it's frustrating. because if i did get antidepressants, then i would know that there is something wrong with me. but if there isn't. then why am i feeling like this?
    but today i was happy. i don't understand. does anyone else feel like this?

fading_dreams

2. A day of happiness doesn't mean anything. If you go through 7 months of feeling unhappy, and have 1 day of happiness, thats still quite an uneven balance.

3. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

What's your secret? To genuinely feel that again...

4. fading_dreams

fading_dreams Well-Known Member

i don't have a secret. it wasn't because i had a lot of sleep because i only had 4-5 hours... i wish that i understood it. but i woke up and i felt happy. and it was kind of scary because i tried to push it down. i guess that i hand't felt it in so long that i was afraid of it. i didn't know what to expect. but i was happy. and i still haven't figured out why, but i'm back to normal, so it doesn't really matter. thank you guys for your replies.

5. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

Did you take advantage of it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.