Happiness...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I can be happy only with her, but she can not be happy with me. So, the fact is that we both can not be happy at the same time. Only if I look for my happiness on some other place. That place is not here on earth. So, if I go to the other side, if I die, she can be happy here, with someone else, and I should probably be happy somewhere else. Ironic, but isn’t this the best solution?

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Have you told her how you feel yet?

3. touglytobeloved

Kinda... Last night, when I was drunk, I send her an SMS. But this wasnt the first time to send her SMS. But she called me and told me not to send her SMS like that, because she is with her boyfriend, shes got a new boyfriend, and that he has read that mesage and she couldnt convince him that there is nothing between me and her. And today she came here, we spend some time together. She asked me why i have started to drink lately. She went from my place 2 hours ago, and now she is probably with her new boyfriend... :(

4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I think maybe you should have a good conversation with her about this. Tell her exactly how you feel. Explain everything out. It might be best to write it out. Sometimes that's easier. But... I think you'll feel a little better simply from knowing it's out in the open. That she knows everything. Then the ball is in her court.

You say that you will kill yourself if you don't ever tell her but also if you do and she doesn't feel the same way. In MY opinion it would be better just to get those feelings off your chest... Then, at least you might be able to move on if she doesn't feel the same way but if she does then you'll get what you really want. But, again, that's just my opinion. The choice is up to you. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2008
  5. touglytobeloved

I dont know, I will probably tell her, even I know she already knows (from the conversation I have today with her). And, yes, I have written my feelings. They are passworded in a word document in my PC. And its a lot easier to write it than to tell it. And just one thing, when I will tell her exactly what a feel about her, because she knows that she cant be happy with me, she will stay away from me and our friendship will not be like it is now...

6. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

/vouch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.