Happiness..

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by kindtosnails, Nov 22, 2006.

1. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Jeez im insanely happy with absolutely no reason to be!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Aah tis cool. eek can't stop smiling! almost afraid to go out lol my flatmates will think there's something wrong with me :blink: hehe....:smile: :smile: :smile:

Ok so I'm off to hopefully have a good good good day..:smile: and just wanted to share that with everyone:smile: ok i maybe should shut up now.

meh ok. Hope some of that happiness rubs off! :smile:

ok seriously im bopping around in me little room..what is going on??! :laugh:

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

:laugh: what a great post! Sorry i'm so late seeing and replying to it.. hope the hapiness is still with you.. and thanks for sharing :) :arms:

3. kindtosnails

thank you..its been coming and going but today is turning out to be a fantastic day! :smile: :smile: :smile: which is odd considering how it started. :dry: ah me wants to hug everybody!!! :biggrin:

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Whoop whoop whoop !!!! Nice to hear someone is happy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5. kindtosnails

question is..can i bounce in here? lets see.. :bounce:

and merci dev..you ok? :hug:

6. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

i am happy for you...

did your day turn out great???

7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am happy for you also.:smile: A Good Day is such a treat... especially when they come in bunches!:wink:

Keep it up if you can!

least