1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happiness..

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by kindtosnails, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Jeez im insanely happy with absolutely no reason to be!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Aah tis cool. eek can't stop smiling! almost afraid to go out lol my flatmates will think there's something wrong with me :blink: hehe....:smile: :smile: :smile:

Ok so I'm off to hopefully have a good good good day..:smile: and just wanted to share that with everyone:smile: ok i maybe should shut up now.

meh ok. Hope some of that happiness rubs off! :smile:

ok seriously im bopping around in me little room..what is going on??! :laugh:

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

:laugh: what a great post! Sorry i'm so late seeing and replying to it.. hope the hapiness is still with you.. and thanks for sharing :) :arms:

3. kindtosnails

thank you..its been coming and going but today is turning out to be a fantastic day! :smile: :smile: :smile: which is odd considering how it started. :dry: ah me wants to hug everybody!!! :biggrin:

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Whoop whoop whoop !!!! Nice to hear someone is happy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5. kindtosnails

question is..can i bounce in here? lets see.. :bounce:

and merci dev..you ok? :hug:

6. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

i am happy for you...

did your day turn out great???

7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am happy for you also.:smile: A Good Day is such a treat... especially when they come in bunches!:wink:

Keep it up if you can!

least

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.