happy anniversary to me

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Isa, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

I joined this forum 2 years ago today. I've made some amazing friends. I've helped one or two people. I've left, I've come back, I've been forgotten, I've been ignored, and I've been cared for..

SF hasnt helped me, but it has helped me survive. Even the little things like getting angry because no one bothers to reply to my crisis messages, means I am angry about that, instead of about life. Something else to think about..

I dunno if Im happy or sad that Ive survived over 2 years now. I know I am angry about alot of things.

About the NHS and life mainly.

I know I am a coward, really, and cowardice kept me alive more than anything else. Cowardice and guilt.

But Im here.. and to my friends here, I love you guys.. especially Carolyn, Kath, Roewanne, Ishy, Mia, Jenny, Jacque, GL, Joe & Lauren, Ian and resistance.

Not because I love unmentioned people less, but because you all, at some point, got me through another day.

With bittersweet thanks, Isa x

2. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

:hug: Isa.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

If nothing else the past 2 years have shown you that you still have some spunk. Congratulations and here's to another 2 years! Whatever you're doing, it's working for you. Keep it up!

4. Isa hun, you know that I care about you so much, and I've probably not said it enough, but I love ya like a sister..and you've gotten me through many dark days that I wasn't so sure I'd make it through.. Thanks for being there for me, and I'm glad you're still around!! :smile: :hug: :bunny:

5. Dreaming

Dreaming Guest

Happy anni cal, heh guess that means its over two years for me?
    hope you are well :)

ian

6. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

:arms: Isa. Well I'm sorry I'm late on replying but love ya anyway!!

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

8. Hey Isa, I'm glad to see you having your 2nd year anniversary. not so much because you are on this site for 2 years now, but more for the fact that you are still alive :)

I care for you and though we barely ever speak these days, that hasn't changed. You know how to reach me, may you ever want to talk or be in need of a shoulder.

You are ace!

Ishy. x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.