Happy Anniversary

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Flip, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flip

Flip Member

I just wanted to post and say that it's a year since I joined the site and that's partly the reason I'm still here (just), together with a fair bit of medication. I'd love to say things have improved but they haven't and every day is still torture but I'm hanging in there, mainly for the sake of other people. Does anyone ever wonder if everyone feels the same but that but that they just have expectations of life that are too high? I often think about that.

Don't forget that you always have friends here and you're never on your own.

Take care all

Philip

2. stapleremover

stapleremover Chat Buddy

I haven't even been here a week and already this site is helping me immensely. It helps a lot to know I'm not the only person going through this stuff and to be able to come here and talk about it. I do think I'm having to come to terms with the idea that life will never be what I used to imagine it would be, which is frustrating, but I think my depression goes deeper than that. It's like it's something that's chemically going wrong in my brain, and I'm just no longer capable of feeling happiness or pleasure. I guess I still have a tiny bit of hope somewhere in my brain that I'll feel those things again eventually.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Flip glad this place has helped you hold on it has help me hold on to hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.