Happy bday to me <_<

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SAVE_ME, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I knew it...*sigh*...what a letdown...my so-called "friends" forgot, my gf knows but can't be assed to call or come online for 2 minutes to wish me a happy birthday....they must be laughing at me....man! I knew I was unpopular but this is just frikkin rediculous!!!

I just wanna burn, or stab myself, or drown, or overdose on some **** I swear! This just proves how much ppl don't give a flying crap about me, so why stick around?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

2. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

[​IMG]

:tongue:

Happy B-Day Sean! :smile:

3. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

Wow I know you feel. Today is my birthday too. My friend is at her friends house celebrating her b day which was on the 8th. She called me asking for a ride home later and she didn't even know.

4. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

Happeh Birthday. =) Just people people forget doesn't mean it's not a good day. I mean, it's your birthday, you made it another year. Sososo. Props to you two. =)

5. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

[​IMG]

Happy B-Day To You Too Twisted!

6. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

My birthday last year was the worst. People were mean to me for no reason. I just decided to ignore them and play video games to keep myself distracted.

Maybe they planned something for later?

7. sorrowstealer

sorrowstealer Member

Happy Birthday 2 U!!!

:bday:

8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:bday: to you to :hug:

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry they forgot your birthdays. Sometimes people just don't think, but it doesn't have to mean they don't care. It is a case of thoughtlessness on their part and a poor reflection on them, not you. Happy birthday to you both. :birthday: :flowers:

10. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Well, here we are more thoughtful ....... when we know it is one's birthday we take time to give our best wishes. I am giving you mine now and also publically in News and Announcements section :)

Have a great one nonetheless warm hgg to the both of you.

granny x

11. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone...means a lot...it just hurts cause these were ppl I considered to be pretty close friends too....especially my gf, OMG I won't even be able to talk to her the same way after today, if at all...she actually knows, but isn't making an effort to contact me.

Believe me, forgetting is one thing but at least they'd have done something if they knew, but knowing and not caring is that much worse a feeling.

BTW :bday: to you too Twisted Sweet Lies :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.