Happy Birthday, Dad.

Pink Teardrops

Papa,

They say it gets easier as time goes on but for me the sense of loss just grips me more stronger every single day that i am forced to live and days like this - your birthday, bring all the grief to the point where it truly is unbearable.

Te queiro, Nuno <3

BornFree

Hugs to you, I know a little of how it hurts so..oo..oo much to need and miss someone. Just wanted to send you hugs, your Dad lives on in you. Take time to be kind to yourself. x

Moon_Penguin

Penguin astronaut extraordinaire
hes never gone you know. hes watching you now. giving you biggest cuddle ever. I know its hard for you. my dad died 5 months today. and its heart wrenching. my point is. your not alone. so many others have had this loss. and they greive for years. but they pull through it. as can you. my thoughts are with you and your family.
birthday wishes to him and love and cuddles to you x

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Yeah, another one here who recently lost her dad :sad:
The birthday thing was bad enough to get thru, father's day was a complete nightmare.
Grief takes its own good time, but when ready, get out your pics of him and remember all the great times :hug:

NiceGuYKC

God, I have'nt talked to my dad for about eight years.
We've often nearly come to blows.

He's about 72 now and only had heart surgery yesterday.
He seems fine now and is very fit for his age.
He often gets checked up by a doctor and walks everyday.
Its a pity we're both stubborn ass's. I'll probably never speak to him again, until he's on his deathbed.

My heart goes out to you, Pink Teardrops.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00