• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Happy Birthday Ishtar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heheh should put this in the announcements and its not her birthday by her time yet shes still got 1 hr 37 mins hehe

but anyways happy birthday babe

love you lots x

Then happy birthday in 1hr 32 mins?! :smile: Hope you have a great day hun..hey have an international birthday...then it will be like 2 days? I dunno..bad at time differences. oh well HAPPY BIRTHDAY by our time!!! :biggrin:

:bunny: :birthday: Happy Birthday Est!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :dance: :confetti: :bunny: I hope it's a absolutely great birthday!!! :yeah: :massbounc :groupwave :::::::::SF starts chanting....Happy birthday EST... :yeah:

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Esteeeeeeeeeeeer!!!
Happy birthday to you!

:biggrin:

(you seriously wouldn't believe the amount of times it took me to write that!! bloody drink :mad: hehe i was typing some stuff that i wasn't trying to type :unsure: that make sense :blink: owell!)

Happy birthday sweetie :biggrin:

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Happy Birthday Ishtar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: :smile: :laugh: :biggrin: :cool:

:bday:

Woot the big 19. Gee your getting old luv, hope youve got your pension plan sorted...:laugh: j/k

Your my foxy little Onion Goddess - always ;)

Hope youve had a great day, and all my best wishes for the coming year.

Matty :hug: :cheekkiss

*yells* Haaaaaappy Biiiiiiirrrrrthdayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...now my throat is sore :tongue: But I wanted to make sure you could hear it, all the way over in Dutchland...

So, yeah :biggrin: Hope you have a great birthday hun, you deserve it :hug: :hug: :hug:

:bday:

xan

Chat Buddy
oooo... only half an hour now :biggrin: happy birthday, hope it's a nice day for you! :bday: :birthday: ... I'd be 'lion' if I said I didn't wish you the best of luck :lion: :tongue: there ya go, your present from me, an awful pun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$256.00
Goal
$255.00