Happy Birthday Ishtar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heheh should put this in the announcements and its not her birthday by her time yet shes still got 1 hr 37 mins hehe

but anyways happy birthday babe

love you lots x

Then happy birthday in 1hr 32 mins?! :smile: Hope you have a great day hun..hey have an international birthday...then it will be like 2 days? I dunno..bad at time differences. oh well HAPPY BIRTHDAY by our time!!! :biggrin:

:bunny: :birthday: Happy Birthday Est!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :dance: :confetti: :bunny: I hope it's a absolutely great birthday!!! :yeah: :massbounc :groupwave :::::::::SF starts chanting....Happy birthday EST... :yeah:

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Esteeeeeeeeeeeer!!!
Happy birthday to you!

:biggrin:

(you seriously wouldn't believe the amount of times it took me to write that!! bloody drink :mad: hehe i was typing some stuff that i wasn't trying to type :unsure: that make sense :blink: owell!)

Happy birthday sweetie :biggrin:

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Happy Birthday Ishtar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: :smile: :laugh: :biggrin: :cool:

:bday:

Woot the big 19. Gee your getting old luv, hope youve got your pension plan sorted...:laugh: j/k

Your my foxy little Onion Goddess - always ;)

Hope youve had a great day, and all my best wishes for the coming year.

Matty :hug: :cheekkiss

*yells* Haaaaaappy Biiiiiiirrrrrthdayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...now my throat is sore :tongue: But I wanted to make sure you could hear it, all the way over in Dutchland...

So, yeah :biggrin: Hope you have a great birthday hun, you deserve it :hug: :hug: :hug:

:bday:

xan

Chat Buddy
oooo... only half an hour now :biggrin: happy birthday, hope it's a nice day for you! :bday: :birthday: ... I'd be 'lion' if I said I didn't wish you the best of luck :lion: :tongue: there ya go, your present from me, an awful pun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00