happy birthday to me...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by closertolove, Jan 17, 2010.

1. closertolove

closertolove Well-Known Member

so why can't i feel happy enough to celebrate?

i miss you so so much; if i could have anything ANYTHING for my birthday, it would be one day with you again. we'd go get ice cream, take a behind the scenes tour of fenway (i'd show you where i signed pesky's pole... i swear it was legal...) maybe pull some strings and get an autograph or something from a player, show you the neighborhood where your brothers and i used to play, show you the hideous color your house used to be, play cops and robbers one more time... and the list continues

i miss you; how can i celebrate the continuation of my own life when i'm mourning the end of yours?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can be happy because that person would want that for you The person you are mourning would not want sadness would want you to go out and celebrate your life.
    I am sorry you are suffering so.
    Have a Happy Birthday go out and do something special just for you take care
  3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm sure this person would want you to live your life to the fullest and remember all the good times shared...

happy birthday :IrishDoll: I'm sorry about your loss...:hug:
  4. closertolove

closertolove Well-Known Member

i learned how to play one of my favorite/the saddest good bye songs on my new guitar

miss you jkh see you someday